"Some periods of our growth are so confusing that we don’t even recognize that growth is happening. We may feel hostile or angry or weepy and hysterical, or we may feel depressed. It would never occur to us, unless we stumbled on a book or a person who explained to us, that we were in fact in the process of change, of actually becoming larger, spiritually, than we were before. Whenever we grow, we tend to feel it, as a young seed must feel the weight and inertia of the earth as it seeks to break out of its shell on its way to becoming a plant. Often the feeling is anything but pleasant. But what is most unpleasant is the not knowing what is happening. Those long periods when something inside ourselves seems to be waiting, holding its breath, unsure about what the next step should be, eventually become the periods we wait for. For it is in those periods that we realize that we are being prepared for the next phase of our life and that, in all probability, a new level of the personality is about to be revealed."
to validate and support as I listen to your story. Sometimes listening to your story helps you to identify patterns, triggers, and deeper understandings about your emotions and behaviors along with others who surround you. You can be free by seeing different perspectives which allows you to have no limits in life, except for creating the healthy ones. Here are a couple of things we can work on:
· Create your happiness through finding meaning and purpose in life.
· Work on creating and achieving goals.
· Learn study skills and organization techniques.
· Find career goals and/ or process changing into a different career path.
· Improve relationships between couples and families.
· Understand couple/family systems and dynamics.
· Understand communication patterns.
· Learn coping skills from spirituality to breathing techniques.
· Build self confidence and reflection in understanding cycles and patterns.
· Create solution oriented problem solving skills for everyday life situations.
More information to come soon. Please contact me at Breakthrough if you are interested. Thank you and have a wonderful day.