Check out our interview with VoyageLA Magazine
to read about our story and the inspiration behind Breakthrough.
School Year 2017 -2018
Register Now to Reserve Time Frames! Enroll Online Now!
4 Month Registration: Register before August 18, 2017 and Receive the BLC Promotion
Registrations will close once classes fill up.
Get a strong start this school year at Breakthrough Learning Center. Here at Breakthrough, we will create a strong, individualized curriculum based on Placentia Yorba Linda School District Standards and the California Common Core Standards. With over 10 years of experience in working with students from Placentia Yorba Linda School District, we feel confident in understanding each school's curriculum, along with the expectations for each grade level and subject of matter. Students can get ahead in a subject or focus on a weakness to create a stronger foundation that can be at their grade level or above their grade level for advancement. Students will work on different exciting projects that spark interest, create strong foundations in subjects to build confidence, and interact in the learning experience with other students to build life long skills and networks that will create pathways to success. We will create a strong learning environment that will be enjoyable and memorable.
NEW CLASSROOMS | NEW TECHNOLOGY | NEW INNOVATIONS | NEW CURRICULUMS
Developed from a home setting in the community of Yorba Linda, we have earned our reputation in being effective, efficient, and empowering teachers through the support of parents, teachers, students, along with positive test and teaching results. As we continue to expand our knowledge in the research of learning dynamics along with being involved in the creation of the Common Core Learning that is being implemented in California, we are RAISING THE BAR for tutoring. We would like to welcome all families to Breakthrough Learning Center, where they will find high quality teachers who will provide a high standard of learning.
What to Expect?
New additional classrooms designed to hold students from all backgrounds and emphasis
More technology incorporated into Breakthrough curriculums
New curriculums involving concepts based from Common Core learning
Strong and driven instructors who have genuine care for the development and educational path of their students
NEW LOCATION AT YORBA LINDA COMMERCE CENTER, ABOUT TWO MINUTES AWAY FROM THE CURRENT LOCATION. Suite D and Suite U.
- Strong team of instructors with Bachelors, Masters, Doctorate, and/or Teaching Credentials along with years of experience.
- More Space to create efficiency. 5 Student to 1 Instructor classroom ratio.
- Instructor Aides providing extra one-one attention to students.
- Diverse use of technology included into newly developed curriculums in order to prepare students for future learning.
- Curriculum to include Common Core projects for more application learning.
- More available time frames and instructors with specializations available for a wide range of topics to teach or consult.
- Greater available resources for every student to benefit from.